It’s that time again… TSC time!
The Tactical Strength Challenge comes around every 6 months and I get excited every time.
This year is no exception!
We get to train for something, challenge ourselves to push past what we thought we could do, compete with ourselves and with people in StrongFirst gyms around the world.
In our little gym, we really feel like a part of a bigger community.
The TSC tests:
- Max Strength with the Deadlift
- Bodyweight Strength with the Pull-ups and Flexed-Arm Hang
- Strength Endurance with 5-minutes of Snatching
There’s no better way to reach an all-around fitness goal than to train for these three events.
How do you get started?
- Sign up through StrongFirst here and choose Pacific Strength as your host facility.
- Write a training plan for yourself or get a personalized plan from us at Pacific Strength. $129 for a 5-week plan.
- Come to the TSC Skills Clinic Saturday, August 27th at 9am. $35 for 90-min – included with the purchase of the 5-week plan but can be purchased separately.
- Start Training
- Keep Training
- Show up at Pacific Strength on October 1 at 9am with your game face on!
You’ll be happy you did.